Barber 2 Day Camp

I recently attended Barber for the level I & II camps. All I can say is WOW! I have never had an experience as amazing. Everything from the professionalism to the ease of talking to the guru himself was awesome. I had never been on a track before and now I can't wait to go back. I am still flat out amazed at how much can be learned and how improved my riding was in just 2 days. A big thanks to Keith, Cody, Cobie and especially my coach Yoohey!

• 2 weeks later...
I recently attended Barber for the level I & II camps. All I can say is WOW! I have never had an experience as amazing. Everything from the professionalism to the ease of talking to the guru himself was awesome. I had never been on a track before and now I can't wait to go back. I am still flat out amazed at how much can be learned and how improved my riding was in just 2 days. A big thanks to Keith, Cody, Cobie and especially my coach Yoohey!

Shannon! Hey I'm glad you had a good time my friend. It was an absolute pleasure riding with you and going through all the fine points of the drills. I hope you've been able to apply some of the things we worked on with your regular rides/commutes. How are things going so far?

• 3 weeks later...

Things are going very well. I try to apply everything we practiced with every ride I take. Some seem to come better than others but I'm working on them.

I think I'm going to come back to Barber in August for a 1 day session, hope to see you there.

Things are going very well. I try to apply everything we practiced with every ride I take. Some seem to come better than others but I'm working on them.

I think I'm going to come back to Barber in August for a 1 day session, hope to see you there.

Come and say hello if you do, YooiY and I will be there :)

Cobie