Greetings From Sunny Costa Rica.

After reading a few threads, I wanted to introduce myself to this community. The rain forest has many tight turns and narrow streets. Chickens, ducks, cows and pigs can pop out at any minute. It is actually more dangerous to ride outside of the city.

Good advice here. Thanks for the tips.

Best regards,

Richard

• 3 weeks later...
After reading a few threads, I wanted to introduce myself to this community. The rain forest has many tight turns and narrow streets. Chickens, ducks, cows and pigs can pop out at any minute. It is actually more dangerous to ride outside of the city.

Good advice here. Thanks for the tips.

Best regards,

Richard

Hi Richard,

Sorry I missed this earlier, but welcome (as Rick already did--thanks Rick).

Is there a track in Costa Rica?

Best,

Cobie

Cobie,

Thanks for the reply.

Every tear they make a competition outside of Escazu where they make a dirt track with jumps. Different from speed racing, yet still entertaining.

But, there is a group of Costa Rican hells angles that ride to the beach every Sunday. They take up a whole lane of the highway at 6am.It is a sight to see.

Richard

Cobie,

Thanks for the reply.

Every tear they make a competition outside of Escazu where they make a dirt track with jumps. Different from speed racing, yet still entertaining.

But, there is a group of Costa Rican hells angles that ride to the beach every Sunday. They take up a whole lane of the highway at 6am.It is a sight to see.

Richard

Right, not quite what I had in mind! Hope you do get a chance to ride on a real track at some point. Not having to worry about other things, cars, dogs, cops, surface, is quite an experience.

Best,

Cobie

Cobie,

The goal is to come here and to see for yourself.

I like to see Costa Rica as the 1984 Atari game "paperboy" .

Richard

Wouldn't mind a trip down there--but with all the travel we are doing currently, its not soon to happen I think.

Best,

C