New Here

Whats going on everybody. I just joined i hope to get a lot of helpful info. My goal is to try and catch a 2 day camp this year at Laguna Seca. I dont own a race bike, But i do have a Ducati monster. I think it does pretty good in cornering. I havent brought it down to my knee yet. Thats also why i want to take these classes. That way i can try to do it in a controlled place. I live in Fresno CA. and am going to moto gp next week at Laguna.

Whats going on everybody. I just joined i hope to get a lot of helpful info. My goal is to try and catch a 2 day camp this year at Laguna Seca. I dont own a race bike, But i do have a Ducati monster. I think it does pretty good in cornering. I havent brought it down to my knee yet. Thats also why i want to take these classes. That way i can try to do it in a controlled place. I live in Fresno CA. and am going to moto gp next week at Laguna.

Hi Madsteam, and welcome aboard!

We do go to Laguna for 2 days of single day schools, but no actual 2-day camps. Those have a different format, and if you can do one, they are great. More service, more track time, video reviews, etc.

Lots of good stuff up here, and let us know if you have any questions/thoughts you'd like addressed.

Best,

Cobie