Getting Student Photos From Css School?

I signed up for two individual days of Level 1 and Level 2 at the new Thunderbolt track at NJ Motorsports Park on August 11 and 12. I definitely want to get some nice photos at least.

So I'm just curious on how this works. Do you have to bring your own camera/person to get photos of yourself? Does the school do it? Professional photographers around? How much, etc? Whats the best way about this? Also same questions for video?

Thanks!

Imran

I signed up for two individual days of Level 1 and Level 2 at the new Thunderbolt track at NJ Motorsports Park on August 11 and 12. I definitely want to get some nice photos at least.

So I'm just curious on how this works. Do you have to bring your own camera/person to get photos of yourself? Does the school do it? Professional photographers around? How much, etc? Whats the best way about this? Also same questions for video?

Thanks!

Imran

The times I have attended CSS, a photographer has taken photos, available for sale on CD, I cant remember his name. At a 2-day camp, you will most likely ride the video bike, after your vid is screened and discussed with Pete, you get the DVD.

Thanks!

Imran

Hmmm...I was sure I responded to this, but yes we do have a photographer that will be at the schools, with rare exception. He has a set up there, had can do photos, and/or CD's, and he's doing a pro.

Best,

Cobie