Hello Everyone

I just joined the forum and like what I see so far. I have been riding on the track for several years, but took some time off. Unfortunately the time off added more time to my lap times. I will be taking the Level 1 and 2 school at Barber on August 23 and 24. I am looking forward to the school and hopefully I can figure out what is currently holding me back.

Thanks,

Shane

I just joined the forum and like what I see so far. I have been riding on the track for several years, but took some time off. Unfortunately the time off added more time to my lap times. I will be taking the Level 1 and 2 school at Barber on August 23 and 24. I am looking forward to the school and hopefully I can figure out what is currently holding me back.

Thanks,

Shane

Hi Shane,

First off, welcome to the forum, glad you are up here :)

Barber is a nice track, we'll shoot to have a nice few days down there. Please do come and say hello, I'll be there. In the mean time, have a look around post any questions/comments that you have.

Best,

Cobie Fair

Chief Riding Coach

Cobie,

I will definitely come by and say hello at Barber. So far the forum has been very helpful, and I am re-reading both Twist of the Wrist books. I will be at Barber armed with questions about improving my riding.

Thanks,

Shane

Cobie,

I will definitely come by and say hello at Barber. So far the forum has been very helpful, and I am re-reading both Twist of the Wrist books. I will be at Barber armed with questions about improving my riding.

Thanks,

Shane

Excellent approach, coming armed :)

Cobie