Completed Level 1 This Weekend

October 25, 2008 was the first day of the rest of my riding career. I completed level one and the light has switched on.

I have to admit that I was expecting a lot because of how highly recomended CSS came to me.... the bar was realy high and I was even a bit skeptical that my expectations would be met... All I can say is that CSS surpassed my highest expectations.

Although only completing level one, my riding has improved 100%. How can that be.... It is because the guys and girls at the shcools take all the guess work out of riding a sport bike.

The real proof is in my riding. The day after the corse I joined the boys for my usual sunday canyon run.... before I could barley keep up on a good day, (most guys have been riding way longer than me) now after only one day of coching, I was keeping up with 50% in reserve wile everyone els were trying to hard... I have a feeling everyone I have ever rode with will soon be attending CSS.

I am actually foaming at the mouth to get in for level 2-4!!!!!!

October 25, 2008 was the first day of the rest of my riding career. I completed level one and the light has switched on.

I have to admit that I was expecting a lot because of how highly recomended CSS came to me.... the bar was realy high and I was even a bit skeptical that my expectations would be met... All I can say is that CSS surpassed my highest expectations.

Although only completing level one, my riding has improved 100%. How can that be.... It is because the guys and girls at the shcools take all the guess work out of riding a sport bike.

The real proof is in my riding. The day after the corse I joined the boys for my usual sunday canyon run.... before I could barley keep up on a good day, (most guys have been riding way longer than me) now after only one day of coching, I was keeping up with 50% in reserve wile everyone els were trying to hard... I have a feeling everyone I have ever rode with will soon be attending CSS.

I am actually foaming at the mouth to get in for level 2-4!!!!!!

NICE!

Not so sure about the foaming part though. :)

Best,

Cobie