Gear Shift Patterns Questions

Hi I want to sign up for level 1 and 2 in april and was wondering if the bikes can be configured for a GP shift pattern instead of street.I have been doing trackdays for 3 years now and I use GP shift on my bike and am quite used to it.

Thanks

Chris

I just did Level 1 last month and they were able to do it for me. The only catch is that the people in the other group who are also riding that bike must also want to have the gp shift.

Hi I want to sign up for level 1 and 2 in april and was wondering if the bikes can be configured for a GP shift pattern instead of street.I have been doing trackdays for 3 years now and I use GP shift on my bike and am quite used to it.

Thanks

Chris

I just did Level 1 last month and they were able to do it for me. The only catch is that the people in the other group who are also riding that bike must also want to have the gp shift.

We can't quite guarantee it, but usually we have been able to work it out. The problem is there are usually 2-3 riders using the same bike, and they all need to use that shift pattern. Normally we can handle it.

Best,

Cobie