New Guy

Hey there all,

I'm new to the forum, and want to introduce myself to everyone. I got my first street bike at the begining of January, it's a 92 zx600r c-5. I love this particular bike because the first sports bike i saw was the zx900 Tom cruz rode in Top Gun, so I decided to find one like it, fell a few hundred CC's short but hey I got close enough for me. I've been researching the CSS for a while and finally decided to get on the forum and try to get what i can out of it before i take the courses. But I guess I'll start at the begining, I started out riding quads at 3, and at 16 convinced my folks that a dirt bike was just what i needed, go figure that it would work. However I have not gotten a birthday or Christmas present since then(still paying back my dues i guess) and that very same dirt bike is where the fun began for me. My younger brother and i would ride on asphault with the bike and his bandshee taking our local PD for a fun ride every Homecoming game(we never failed to make some sort of appearence/ruckus) and after going down a bit to much for my taste i parked the bike and shipped out for the Marines. I am now back state side and Honorably discharged. I have two little speed deamons of my own and a wife that doesn't understand why people like load exhaust pipes? Well this is running long for a short intro so hope to see you guys around.

P.S. I traded the dirt bike for the ninja, it was an 02 YZ250 awesome powerband!

Good to have you, justjeremy. That's quite an old bike you have. In the mid 80's I was riding a bus back from swim practice, and a green bike went RACING by us. Some people on the bus were talking about it being a Ninja, and from then on I was a fan. Every race I've watched, I've rooted for Kawi. I may stray in what I buy, but I'll always be green.

Right on brother! I hate to say it but the 09 cbr is starting to look cool man, i might have to get one. My old lady just told me she'd be ok with it as long as i get the white one with the pheonix graphics which is totaly bitchen man! but thanks for the welcome, and remember to keep at least half of the ribber side down.

I think that this is the link so that you can se the bike i'm talking about, bad thing about it compared to the Kawi is that it doesn't have the stablizer majiger on the bars.http://powersports.honda.com/2009/cbr600rr/colors.aspx

Right on brother! I hate to say it but the 09 cbr is starting to look cool man, i might have to get one. My old lady just told me she'd be ok with it as long as i get the white one with the pheonix graphics which is totaly bitchen man! but thanks for the welcome, and remember to keep at least half of the ribber side down.

I think that this is the link so that you can se the bike i'm talking about, bad thing about it compared to the Kawi is that it doesn't have the stablizer majiger on the bars.http://powersports.honda.com/2009/cbr600rr/colors.aspx

I've never seen that. That is wicked. It took a LONG time, but the CBR's grew on me. I'm wanting more power. If Kawi starts making a 750-800 cc engine before I start shopping for bikes, I'm all about it.