Finding Reliable Tire Info

Everyone has questions about tires. The advice given is 'contact your tire supplier' or words to that effect. I have looked online for published tire info and it seems to be in obscurity. Where can I go to find information like:

Cold/ Hot pressures

Pressure rise

How to evaluate tires

I don't have an expert at my side and so have to find online info and then try and talk about it with educated people, but I don't yet have the vocabulary.

Dave Moss did a video where the subject was discussed, but I couldn't identify some of the things he pointed out.

Can someone here help get me pointed in the right direction?

Everyone has questions about tires. The advice given is 'contact your tire supplier' or words to that effect. I have looked online for published tire info and it seems to be in obscurity. Where can I go to find information like:

Cold/ Hot pressures

Pressure rise

How to evaluate tires

I don't have an expert at my side and so have to find online info and then try and talk about it with educated people, but I don't yet have the vocabulary.

Dave Moss did a video where the subject was discussed, but I couldn't identify some of the things he pointed out.

contact your tyre supplier!

lol only joking, Dave Moss did a video, within it is info that I use myself now, I am sure you will have seen it as it was yourself that directed me to it, if you go to the catalist suspension website there is an interesting section on incorrect tyre wear,what to look for etc, but in there they say that you should set your cold pressures at a point where when heated up it should increase by 4-6 psi e.g. over 6 add air under 4 remove air, this will bring your tyre into its best, correct operating temp, Will posted a similar figure to this in another tread on here before, I personaly aim for 4 psi increase, like all suspension adjustments this will vary from track to street, sport riding to touring and of course if you take a passenger, and it will mess with your head, so get a good quality pressure gauge and prepare for some trial and error!

Cold/ Hot pressures

Pressure rise

How to evaluate tires

contact your tyre supplier!

lol only joking, Dave Moss did a video, within it is info that I use myself now, I am sure you will have seen it as it was yourself that directed me to it, if you go to the catalist suspension website there is an interesting section on incorrect tyre wear,what to look for etc, but in there they say that you should set your cold pressures at a point where when heated up it should increase by 4-6 psi e.g. over 6 add air under 4 remove air, this will bring your tyre into its best, correct operating temp, Will posted a similar figure to this in another tread on here before, I personaly aim for 4 psi increase, like all suspension adjustments this will vary from track to street, sport riding to touring and of course if you take a passenger, and it will mess with your head, so get a good quality pressure gauge and prepare for some trial and error!

I just 'talked' to Dave. He said that street tires generally don't see 180F because they're designed for longevity vs grip. I'll checkout the website. Thanks for reminding me of what I'd obviously overlooked.