I joined the Cornering Forum because I have a strong passion to get involved and to learn all that i can about super sport bike track racing. I now own a 2005 Yamaha FZ6 which I know is not anything close to what all of you probably own but it is a start. I live in Warren, Michigan so I am very far from your school and hope some day to be able to attend track days there. I am planning to be at the 3 day event at Grattan Raceway in Belding, Michigan towards the end of this June. I have been told that this event is the place to be for a begginer like me. I have also been told that my FZ6 should hold up well in on the track and hope to see this come to pass in the near future. I welcome any and all knowledge, tips, input or what ever else any one here has to offer in helping me get in and get going with racing.

Fixzer

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums, look forward to helping you out with any questions you may have.