Were Do You Guys Set Up Your School Bikes?

I'm gona be doing my 1st track day in less than a month.. So I figured I start to get the suspension dialed in.. I ride an 08 zx6. All stock, with a GPR stabilizer added. How would you recomend setting the front and rear suspension for a 6' tall 145lb rider. I consider myself a fairly agressive rider? I know there are many variables to take account for but seeing you guys seem to use the same bikes I thought maybe you might have a good starting point for me..

Thanks in advance..

I'm gona be doing my 1st track day in less than a month.. So I figured I start to get the suspension dialed in.. I ride an 08 zx6. All stock, with a GPR stabilizer added. How would you recomend setting the front and rear suspension for a 6' tall 145lb rider. I consider myself a fairly agressive rider? I know there are many variables to take account for but seeing you guys seem to use the same bikes I thought maybe you might have a good starting point for me..

Thanks in advance..

(Hopefully you can get some answers on ride height and such, but once you get that...)

Start with setting the sag:

http://www.superbikeschool.com/multi-media/sag.php

You'll need a friend or two, and I would do it while wearing your typical riding gear when you sit on the bike.

Thanks in advance..

(Hopefully you can get some answers on ride height and such, but once you get that...)

Start with setting the sag:

http://www.superbikeschool.com/multi-media/sag.php

You'll need a friend or two, and I would do it while wearing your typical riding gear when you sit on the bike.

Sag is a good place to start. Will (our Chief Mechanic) can do the rest by feel. Since we have so many bikes, I don't know that what we got for ours would be exactly right for you. It also depends on the track, speed of the riider, and preference.

We actually left our bikes on the factory settings in the very beginning, you could just start there.

CF