Haga's Earing

If you watch SBK you know who Haga is, Def 1 of my favorite racers. Today he had back to back excellent performances and looks focused to be a top contender for the season. I've seen him wearing 2 earings one in each ear before. After the races in his interview today he only had 1 in the right ear.

If you watch SBK you know who Haga is, Def 1 of my favorite racers. I just watched him but did any notice he had 1 earing and it was in his right ear?

He's my favorite rider. I'd take Utah (of which AMA has dropped out of, by the way) over Laguna if I was going to attend one this year just to see him ride. My wife would argue. Italian woman. Valentino Rossi. Nuff said.

As far as the earring, watching these kind of races, you need to remember all the different cultures. I don't know where you live, but I've lived in Europe, and traveled all over the world, and everyone is different. America is very anal retentive.

If you watch SBK you know who Haga is, Def 1 of my favorite racers. I just watched him but did any notice he had 1 earing and it was in his right ear?

You should put "spoiler alert" in your message title so that those of us who tivo the races don't inadvertanly see the results from a post like this.