Question About Barber

Hey Guys I'm signed up for my first school on the 6th at Barber, ran in the WERA 250 class this weekend and did well. I was running 1:52's on the 250 and know I could have gotten to the 51's maybe even 50's but got stuck in traffic. But my question is (for the instructors) should I run the 250 at the school or the 600RR that I have and am comfortable on. The reason I ask is because alot of things are different on the 250 than bigger bikes and although I do race it I don't want to short change myself and want to get as much out of the school as possible. Can it be done on a 250?

Hey Guys I'm signed up for my first school on the 6th at Barber, ran in the WERA 250 class this weekend and did well. I was running 1:52's on the 250 and know I could have gotten to the 51's maybe even 50's but got stuck in traffic. But my question is (for the instructors) should I run the 250 at the school or the 600RR that I have and am comfortable on. The reason I ask is because alot of things are different on the 250 than bigger bikes and although I do race it I don't want to short change myself and want to get as much out of the school as possible. Can it be done on a 250?

Yes you can run a 250. If that is what you compete with it makes sense to hone your skills on it doesn't it? You may not be as fast on the straights as the 600's or the liter bikes but you know you can rail on them in the corners.

Kevin

Yes you can run a 250. If that is what you compete with it makes sense to hone your skills on it doesn't it? You may not be as fast on the straights as the 600's or the liter bikes but you know you can rail on them in the corners.

Kevin

Agree with Kevin, in the end it's usually a no-loose deal (which bike you do it on).

Best,

Cobie