Learning About Suspension Setup.

I'm currently watching an overwhelmingly informative video called An Introduction To Sportbike Suspension by OnTheThrottle.TV, and think my brain is going to pop. I almost blacked out watching it. Has anyone else watched it, and do you think it made you proficient enough in setting up your suspension? I'm going to watch it again before I start playing with my bike, because there is so much to learn before just knowing the basics of what this video has in it. I also have a book that is very informative, but I want to get what I can from the video first.

I believe that video is with Dave Moss! He has a few dvd's out that I have been trying to get, but they dont seem to be available here in the UK! I find that Dave Moss has a great way of explaining things and making suspension set-up easy to understand, I have watched a few of his videos on onthethrottle tv, if you get a chance check his reading tyres video out, thats really interesting!

I believe that video is with Dave Moss! He has a few dvd's out that I have been trying to get, but they dont seem to be available here in the UK! I find that Dave Moss has a great way of explaining things and making suspension set-up easy to understand, I have watched a few of his videos on onthethrottle tv, if you get a chance check his reading tyres video out, thats really interesting!

It came with it. I was at a trackday and that's the first video that I saw, and it got me interested. It is also the video that let me know if I'm going to dive into suspension and try to learn it that there is SO MUCH to it. I'm reading TOTW again, but when I'm done I'm going to start in on suspension. I have a bike with a fully adjustable suspension and one with nothing to adjust on the front to experiment with.