Vir 8/31

I would doubt that would be a problem. You might want to check with the office in advance, but those kind of things can very easily be accomodated usually.

Bullet

The mechanic is Will and he will fix you up! Be sure and show him a little love, if you know what I mean.

If you need any help getting your wheels off let me know.

Sounds good. I'm going to get there early enough to get all this done before we go on track. Fossil you instructing or learning? I'll keep an eye out for you. I could probably use an extra hand. I'm gonna be riding a black and silver F4i so if you see me stop by and say Hi. See you there.

Chocadile,

I will be trying out for a coaching position. I have been to 10 or twelve CSS schools but I will be auditing level I for the day. I'm sure I will see you.

Chocadile,

I will be trying out for a coaching position. I have been to 10 or twelve CSS schools but I will be auditing level I for the day. I'm sure I will see you.

Sounds great good luck to you(talk about a dream job). I think you'd make a great coach, considering the helpful advice you've been able to give me and others on this forum. To be honest I thought you were a coach from the get go. Anyway hope everthing goes well, see ya down there.