Vir Level 1 And 2

I would just like to say... What a great week!! I spent all week NOT working, just so I could go to VIR and get school'd on how to ride. Let me tell you this was the best decission I have ever made to improve my riding ability. I just want to thank all the CSS guys and girls who do this day in and day out. My experience was like tearing down walls built from years of mistakes and misconceptions. The single most eye opening experience I have ever had, next to divorce.. oops did I say that out loud?... I would like to say that I am hooked on this for good and hope to continue training in level 3 and 4 in the very near future (finances permitting).

Thanks to Adrian for all his coaching on the track... I really do appreciate it!

Heath Fluent

Heath,

I was there as well. You haven't seen anything yet. "Nirvana" for me was going from level II to III. And just remember, the better you get the more addicted you get....Good Luck.

Heath,

I was there as well. You haven't seen anything yet. "Nirvana" for me was going from level II to III. And just remember, the better you get the more addicted you get....Good Luck.

I hope this addiction takes me to much better skills and thrills... cant wait for the next schoolin'!! Thanks Brother hope to see ya at the track next time around!