New Member & Thanks Hotfoot

Greetings CSS forum,

Been riding for 25 years but only been to 4 CSS days, first in 1992. Met Hotfoot & Sof at Streets yesterday and they reminded me to keep up with my CSS schools.

Hotfoot, thanks so much for your help at the track. You were only behind me for a couple turns before you passed me, but the observations & feedback you gave me about my riding dropped my lap times by 4 seconds! I can barely remember who I passed or who passes me. But you, in just a couple of turns were able to record accurate & meaningful info about my riding and effectively communicate that info to me. You unraveled the mistakes I was making were actually the result of other things I needed to change. Thanks again HotFoot for helping me out at the Streets.

Dave

Greetings CSS forum,

Been riding for 25 years but only been to 4 CSS days, first in 1992. Met Hotfoot & Sof at Streets yesterday and they reminded me to keep up with my CSS schools.

Hotfoot, thanks so much for your help at the track. You were only behind me for a couple turns before you passed me, but the observations & feedback you gave me about my riding dropped my lap times by 4 seconds! I can barely remember who I passed or who passes me. But you, in just a couple of turns were able to record accurate & meaningful info about my riding and effectively communicate that info to me. You unraveled the mistakes I was making were actually the result of other things I needed to change. Thanks again HotFoot for helping me out at the Streets.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the forum, glad to see you found it, I'm sure you'll have a great time cruising through all the great info on here! Did you order a Twist of the Wrist II DVD, too? I ordered mine a few days ago, I'm pretty excited to see it released. :)

It was nice to meet you and Sof, and it's a lot of fun to exchange ideas with other CSS students - talking with you reminded me to use my two-step better, and after I followed your line once through Turn 7, I happily adopted it for the remainder of my day. So, glad I helped you out, and you helped me too.

Hope to see both you and Sof again soon, I'll be at CodeRace in a few weeks if yer up for a challenge!!

Hotfoot

Howdy Dave. I'm glad to see CSS has helped someone so much after a day and a students instruction. It shows how helpful the school is. I'm hoping to be able to pass my knowledge on to a couple of friends after I attend.