New Bikes

• 2 weeks later...
I'm signed up for the 2 day class in Laguna over the Thanksgiving holiday... are we going to be on the new ninja's? :D

Hi Ryan,

Not sure how old the Ninja's are but they are definitely taken care of well by the chief mechanic Will Eikenberry who is very knowledgeable and knows how to light up the slide bike like a pro! I think they may be a year or two old, but I'm not sure...I'm sure a staff member will respond to your question soon or I will find out for you tomorrow. I hope you have fun at Laguna! That's where I did level 1. Have you been there before? You're in for a real treat.

Cheers,

Sof

The bikes work great. Mine had been downed a couple times at least, because both of the frame sliders were bent, and the tail was cracked. It ran great. Don't even worry about the bikes unless you're just excited to ride the new ones. They work just fine for what you'll be focused on. Good luck. You're going to love it.

[quote name='Jasonzilla' date='Nov 8 2009, 06:35 PM' They work just fine for what you'll be focused on. Good luck. You're going to love it.

DITTO WHAT JASON SAID... the bike handled very good and I felt confident throughout the 2-Day Camp.

Been on the bikes before (did lvl 1 and 2 in vegas) and agree with the comments... was just hoping to ride the new 6r (was thinking of picking one up to be my track weapon :ph34r:

I'd put good money on the R6 being a better track only bike than a Ninja to be honest, it's absolutely razor sharp piece of kit that is. All of te 600's are good, but for track only, thats the one for sure..

Bullet

I'm signed up for the 2 day class in Laguna over the Thanksgiving holiday... are we going to be on the new ninja's? :D

Hi Ryan,

They are the '07-08 model, but in good shape as the guys have already told you. Basically, the bikes are put back into top condition mechanically, before a student gets back on one.

CF

• 2 weeks later...