Proper "ello"

hello all, my name is Noah from Austin Texas. ive been riding seriously fer a little over 5 yrs now, all road riding. the passion came after i looped out a mini bike and realized"i should figure out what im doin, and get some gear while im at it" played around with the small bikes for most the time, then graduated to a ninja 500 had a blast on that. unfotrtunately usual machismo got the best of me and i bought a yzf600r off the cragslist, it wasnt my best investment but i loved it. we had a lil boy named king and finances went to more important matters,and the bike was not on that list. so all motorcycle exspenses were cut and there she sat in the parking lot at my appartments,well until some ahole decided to light it on fire. cops chalked it up to random arson or vandalisim and since no insurance on the bike no money(lesson learned). i dealt with it well at first, then depression hit and withdraws followed. luckily a family member came up in the world(made some money) and decided to loan me some cash. wasnt as much as one of us would hope but, i was patient and found something that would do the trick til money came along and i could get something better/bigger. theres mor ebut its late and im tired or tying and want to go read some articles on here.

heres a pic of my bike

post-15967-1259136894_thumb.jpg

post-15967-1259136918_thumb.jpg

post-15967-1259136935_thumb.jpg

Howdy. Rough start to motorcycling, but if it's got two wheels and a motor, you've got yourself a bike. I'm from San Antonio, and lived in Dallas for 6 years. Didn't do track then, but now when I look back at trackpedia, I see that I was surrounded by tracks. I consider it an opportunity missed.

trackapedia?is it a website? i would like to get into track riding and maybe even race at club lvl one day. i hear some places pay with track time if you do corner work for them. sounds like a good route to start with. i cant seem to find the extra money to pay for transport, gas, spare parts,tires, etc etc. ill figure it out someday, i would like that comradery that comes with racing, testing ones skill against another's, but having that respect for each other. few get to experiance that edge of controlled danger,man i want that.

plus a cool track avitar of myself would be keen

ps please excuse any spelling errs that may occour. my key board has issues

trackapedia?is it a website? i would like to get into track riding and maybe even race at club lvl one day. i hear some places pay with track time if you do corner work for them. sounds like a good route to start with. i cant seem to find the extra money to pay for transport, gas, spare parts,tires, etc etc. ill figure it out someday, i would like that comradery that comes with racing, testing ones skill against another's, but having that respect for each other. few get to experiance that edge of controlled danger,man i want that.

plus a cool track avitar of myself would be keen

ps please excuse any spelling errs that may occour. my key board has issues

Trackpedia is a site that gives you info and links to tracks around the world. It's a well done site.

Trackdays are very cool. I have a friend who's only paid for a trackday once, and it was his first. He cornerworks half the day, and rides half. Once they become familiar with you in certain organizations, they have some of those people work the crash truck, do inspections, and various other things. While you're working towards getting on the track, there are still plenty of things you can learn. You'll be better prepared once you do get to start doing them.