Long Beach Motorcycle Show

Hi All,

For the locals going to the show, Keith is going to be heading down, might be there all 3 days, have a look at the BMW booth.

I'm going down with him tonight, Pete and Mikey Pesicka will be down there all 3 days

Come over and say hi if you come down!

Best,

Cobie

Last year the one in Phoenix was so horrible that they didn't even bother bringing it back this year. I was going to travel to see it, but my wife had to take her nursing final and now is going to start working. First time since 2000 I'm going to miss it.

Last year the one in Phoenix was so horrible that they didn't even bother bringing it back this year. I was going to travel to see it, but my wife had to take her nursing final and now is going to start working. First time since 2000 I'm going to miss it.

I hadn't been in a few years, for sure the reason was the BMW. It got a LOT of attention at the BMW booth. So many guys came over and after finding out about the bike, were blown away at it's cost. It is state of the art, and priced right in there with the other liter bikes, $13,800.

From what I heard, a guy snuck the bike out, let a mag dyno it against the GSXR-1000, and it was like 12hp up from the Suzuki. Pretty sure they weren't happy with that guy.

A minor point, it has steel braided brake lines on it stock. There are tons of nice things about the bike, I'll stick them up here as I think of them (or learn them :)).

Best,

CF