Another Hello From Dubai

Hi All,

I'm another Dubai rider also with the FOGS group, at 56 and 40 years riding, I'm one of the oldest FOGS, just to clarify we are thye Fast Old Gits not Fat Old Gits.

I love my 08 Fireblade and like Ben try to get out each Friday which is the first day of the weekend here.

As you now know, October through to April is the best time, we ride all summer but it really does get hot.

Love this forum which we have only recenly found. Yes one day I promise to attend a CSS course at the Autodrome in Dubai, I'm sure you can teach an old dog some new tricks.

Cheers

Foggy

Hi All,

I'm another Dubai rider also with the FOGS group, at 56 and 40 years riding, I'm one of the oldest FOGS, just to clarify we are thye Fast Old Gits not Fat Old Gits.

I love my 08 Fireblade and like Ben try to get out each Friday which is the first day of the weekend here.

As you now know, October through to April is the best time, we ride all summer but it really does get hot.

Love this forum which we have only recenly found. Yes one day I promise to attend a CSS course at the Autodrome in Dubai, I'm sure you can teach an old dog some new tricks.

Cheers

Foggy

Hi Foggy, and welcome!

Fast Old Gits---what's the minimum age?

:)

CF