A New Member

Hi all,

I'm a new forum member but previous student of levels 1,2 & 3 in 2004. Took level 1 at Pocono and 2 & 3 at Infineon. I am very happy to report that I'll be at Barber June 6th for another class. I can't wait!

I decided to join here to see what I can pick up between now and then in prep for the class. I have Twist II book and the vid, but also have Total Control by Lee Parks, and Smooth Riding by RP.

After I reread them, I'll probably have questions about any differences in technique.

Anyway, I look forward to being a member and taking another GREAT class at a top notch track.

Hi all,

I'm a new forum member but previous student of levels 1,2 & 3 in 2004. Took level 1 at Pocono and 2 & 3 at Infineon. I am very happy to report that I'll be at Barber June 6th for another class. I can't wait!

I decided to join here to see what I can pick up between now and then in prep for the class. I have Twist II book and the vid, but also have Total Control by Lee Parks, and Smooth Riding by RP.

After I reread them, I'll probably have questions about any differences in technique.

Anyway, I look forward to being a member and taking another GREAT class at a top notch track.

Hi Up,

Welcome to the board, and welcome back to the school. Barber is a fun track, you should enjoy that if you haven't ridden there. Which level are you going to do? You could do Level 4 and get a custom program, might be the way to go.

Let us know any questions.

Best,

Cobie