Newbie In The Frozen North

Hi everyone! My name is Scott and I am signed up for the March 20-21st Vegas session. I cannot wait to get riding again (it's been a long winter staring at my bikes in the garage). I'm pretty nervous as I have very little track experience, but I have caught the bug! :) I wasn't sure if I should attend the school this year or wait until I have my first full year of track days finished, but I came to the conlcusion that it's probably easier to learn new skills now than to break a bunch of bad habits later (I already have enough of those from the street)!

Cheers everyone, I'm sure I'll see a few of you in Vegas!

Hi everyone! My name is Scott and I am signed up for the March 20-21st Vegas session. I cannot wait to get riding again (it's been a long winter staring at my bikes in the garage). I'm pretty nervous as I have very little track experience, but I have caught the bug! :) I wasn't sure if I should attend the school this year or wait until I have my first full year of track days finished, but I came to the conlcusion that it's probably easier to learn new skills now than to break a bunch of bad habits later (I already have enough of those from the street)!

Cheers everyone, I'm sure I'll see a few of you in Vegas!

Hi AB,

I know you have already posted elsewhere, but welcome anyway!

For sure would have to agree with you--coming to the school to start, then go a bunch of track riding, pretty much guarantee that will be a better long (and maybe short) term result :)

Come and say hello when you get to Vegas, I'll be there.

Best,

CF