Bike Set Up

wen i do my level 1 in june at silverstone . does any one know if there r any guys there that will do my bike set up ?

wen i do my level 1 in june at silverstone . does any one know if there r any guys there that will do my bike set up ?

We used to have a great guy, James Campbell Wilson, but he sadly departed us all early last year, and we've since yet to replace him, not sure if we will, he was a very dear close friend of the crew. So, I'm not sure at this time mate, we didn't have anyone last year, who knows this year. Guess we'll see.

Bullet

Hi Nic,

For sure you will be able to get some good advice on your bike, and what/how to set it up. The material in the level 1 class will also show you how to get a consistent result from the bike, so you won't chase your tail with suspension changes.

Best,

CF

sorry to hear about your good friend mate .thanks hope sum one will help me out i dont know anything about setting up my bike i have got a 58 plate zx6r