Level 1

may be a real silly thing to say but had a ride out with a mate over the week end . and he was behind me he said wen i go round the corners my ass cheek is hanging of the bike my leg is out but my bike is not going with me :angry: so this is y my chicken strips r a long way from the side of my tyre . so any help from sum one its getting me down ? :( im doing level 1 in june

may be a real silly thing to say but had a ride out with a mate over the week end . and he was behind me he said wen i go round the corners my ass cheek is hanging of the bike my leg is out but my bike is not going with me :angry: so this is y my chicken strips r a long way from the side of my tyre . so any help from sum one its getting me down ? :( im doing level 1 in june

Hi Nic,

So you are hanging off a lot with the butt, and the bike isn't leaning over much, do I have that correct?

CF

Hi Nic,

So you are hanging off a lot with the butt, and the bike isn't leaning over much, do I have that correct?

CF

thats spot on mate im now trying to leave my legs tuck into the tank to see if i can lean over more