Hola From Spain!

Hi everyone! My name is Federico, I´m from Jerez (Spain), 26 years old and proud owner of a GSXR 600 k8. After having the chance to assist to the school just like an obsever, I wanted to get as much information as possible because I hope to ve attending the school as soon as possible. Sure I´ll find here what I´m looking for. Best regards to everybody!

Hi everyone! My name is Federico, I´m from Jerez (Spain), 26 years old and proud owner of a GSXR 600 k8. After having the chance to assist to the school just like an obsever, I wanted to get as much information as possible because I hope to ve attending the school as soon as possible. Sure I´ll find here what I´m looking for. Best regards to everybody!

Hi frederico,

Welcome to our forum, where you'll find some incredible information on riding motorcycles, some great people happy to discuss and share their opinions and experience on everything to do with riding bikes.

Have you recently been at Jerez where we ran a school last week?

Have you ridden for long, ride mainly on road/track/race?

Let everyone know a little about yourself.

Bullet

Hi Federico,

Bullet is a nice guy, but can't spell.

The rest of us are a bunch of bastards! :)

I would love to go to Spain and ride, been many years since I worked in Mallorca, and didn't do any riding :(

Best,

Cobie

The rest of us are a bunch of bastards! :)

Hey! I resent resemble that remark!

Hehe, welcome to the forum.

Thanks for your welcome guys. I´m sure this place of full of very nice people to talk to. Bullet, yes, I´ve been at Jerez like an observer at the last camp. If you were there I think you would remember the spanish woman riding the R1 SP, she invite me, and for that I´m very greatful, because the experience was awesome, and I´m looking forward to start at level one, hope it would be in Almeria this year.

I´ve been riding for three years. Mainly at the road, and 5 times at the racetrack. No races yet hahaha

Cobie you´ve been working in Mallorca? I´ve been working there for 5 summers already, and probably this will be the number 6. Sure you regret not riding here cause we´ve got some lovely roads and tracks. You're kindly invited to come to Spain whenever you want (you pay hahaha) It was a joke :P

P.D. My apologies for my english, I know is not the best :lol:

No problem, I think you English is better than my Spanish.

I worked there for part of a summer in 1980, fixing a house. On the way back, stopped in Barcelona, but only for a day or 2. Like to get back there--I'll be seeing a MOTOGP race there is something!

CF