G'day From Australia

G'day everyone.

I'm Dale from sunny Canberra, the capital city of Australia... no seriously, it is the capital... google it biggrin.gif

Canberra is conveniently located about 3 hours away from Eastern Creek near Sydney (a great track and the place I first touched knee to track surface) and about 8 hours from Phillip Island near Melbourne, over the last few years I've been visiting these tracks on a regular basis.

After crashing and breaking my 1975 CB250 at the age of 17, it took me another 12 years to get back on two wheels. Over the last 6 years I've had a variety of bikes and currently have a K5 GSXR 1000 (occasionally ridden on the road, spent more time on the track over the last 2 years), a Husqvarna SM570R (only ridden on track, shortly to be sold) and another Husqvarna TE450 chook chaser (only ridden in the bush). I did my first CSS at Phillip Island in October last year and since then the track day junkie bug has been on steriods. I'm now selling the motard to fund a small race bike (leaning toward a VFR400) so I can see how I fare in competition next year.

I've read through a twist of the wrist 1 and refer back to it regularly and am now reading through a twist of the wrist 2, these have been a great source of useful information that have really helped my consitency on the track - Thanks Keith!

Looking forward to reading/posting and generally checking stuff out on the forum.

Cheers

Dale

Gday Dale,

Enjoy the forum heaps of info in here, maybe catch up @ The Island or maybe Eastern Creek if I get back up to NSW.

And we all know that Melbourne is the real capital!!!biggrin.gif

Take it easy

Dylan