Hi From Aprilia Dan

Hi all -- My name is Dan, I'm new to the forum, and I ride a 2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory which I absolutely love. Maybe this summer I can use it to do Level 1.

Hi Dan,

Nice bike, and welcome to the forum.

What's your story my friend? Been riding long? What's your riding history? Ride on track, if so, which tracks?

What's the bike like, it's beautiful thing, and sounds incredible with race pipes on it.

feel free to ask questions, share your experiences, I'm sure others will pipe in, share their own too!

Bullet

Hi all -- My name is Dan, I'm new to the forum, and I ride a 2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory which I absolutely love. Maybe this summer I can use it to do Level 1.

Welcome Dan , Maybe when Im in the UK i can borrow your awesome bikewink.gif ....yeh ok didnt think so worth a try biggrin.gif

Hi Dan, welcome to the forum, i'm new here myself so still finding my way around and making new friends.

Awesome bike, i'd be looking at one of those or the BMW S1000 if i was buying today...

I've just done L1&2 and its well worth doing. You dont have to do them consecutively, but i was glad i did, L2 really does enhance L1.

Good luck matey!