Hello From Maryland

Hello,

I wanted to stop by and say that this forum is great for feedback. I have been trolling the forum and finally decided to join today. I will be attending the CSS (August 2nd and possibly August 3rd if there are spots available), I am a new rider (approximately 1yr), but have been riding everyday and weekend since last year. I recently just finished my first trackdays at Summit Point Main and been reading/watching the TOTW 2 book and video, and when applying those techniques on the track I realized that it greatly improved my riding on the streets and the track, instantly I was hooked! I can't wait to get on the track and have some one actually critique my riding, because I would like to do some racing eventually...:D

Hello,

..... and when applying those techniques on the track I realized that it greatly improved my riding on the streets and the track, instantly I was hooked! ...... because I would like to do some racing eventually...biggrin.gif

You will absolutely love level 1. The difference in stability, control and that solid-feeling is amazing. Can't say anything about level2, which I hope to attend in Sep. I too would like to get into some club racing, for some time now; but probably after level 3 -to get that confidence needed.

If you haven't noticed (from lurking), CSS coaches have a way of gettingthe info through [some of] our thick skulls unsure.giflaugh.gif

Take it easy man.

I too would like to get into some club racing, for some time now; but probably after level 3 -to get that confidence needed.

Maybe we can join at the same time and become rivals..LMAO!! That's good, I hope to see you out there.

I am pretty sure I will love the Level 1 class if it's anything like reading the book, and watching the video(just more feedback).

Welcome man! Another Marylander and I'm looking to do Levels 1 & 2 in August at NJMP as well! ;)

Awsome!! I might sign up for 2 on Friday(payday..LMAO!!)...Im in the Upper Marlboro area. PM so you can go on some rides that we have down this way...

Sounds good, hopefully we can work that out. I'm in that area at least once a week. Couple of my kids have soccer practice down that way. Another guy here I still owe a phone call that's not too far from that area too. B)

Hello,

I wanted to stop by and say that this forum is great for feedback. I have been trolling the forum and finally decided to join today. I will be attending the CSS (August 2nd and possibly August 3rd if there are spots available), I am a new rider (approximately 1yr), but have been riding everyday and weekend since last year. I recently just finished my first trackdays at Summit Point Main and been reading/watching the TOTW 2 book and video, and when applying those techniques on the track I realized that it greatly improved my riding on the streets and the track, instantly I was hooked! I can't wait to get on the track and have some one actually critique my riding, because I would like to do some racing eventually...biggrin.gif

iTux, Welcome to the forum. If you are planning to go to th CSS on August 2nd. Means you are coming to the Thunderbolt in NJ.

I hope to meet you that day. I am already signed in for the level I also. A friend of mine took the same class this month on the same track and told me that the coaches are phenomenal. They can detect the weeknes in any rider right away. By the way I do not think the word critique is the right one. They are going to correct what you are doing wrong and show you the right way so you can practice it from then on. My regards to you and keep it safe. 55 AND STAY ALIVE.

The razor.

Right on, might get to meet the rainman! cool.gif

Gorecki;

I would like that. I am attaching a shot that Bob Hartman from E-Tech Photo took of me at NJMP earlier this month. I think this is where I was riding my butt off at Thunderbolt trying to keep pace with Jody - which BTW, I couldn't do. That boy is fast!

Anyway I am attaching this so you can see what my bike/helmet/leathers look like so you have no excuses why you don't come over and introduce yourself.

Rainman

post-35-127509159404_thumb.jpg

Hello,

I wanted to stop by and say that this forum is great for feedback. I have been trolling the forum and finally decided to join today. I will be attending the CSS (August 2nd and possibly August 3rd if there are spots available), I am a new rider (approximately 1yr), but have been riding everyday and weekend since last year. I recently just finished my first trackdays at Summit Point Main and been reading/watching the TOTW 2 book and video, and when applying those techniques on the track I realized that it greatly improved my riding on the streets and the track, instantly I was hooked! I can't wait to get on the track and have some one actually critique my riding, because I would like to do some racing eventually...biggrin.gif

Hi,

Nice to meet you. My name is Subhas. Just joined the forum smile.gif

unusonusonronald Cruz

op