Level 2 And 3

hi all just done level 2 at a very wet level 2 at silverstone blink.gif so im now nic the rain trucker. apart from that i found level 2 pretty hard to take in. so wen i did level 3 the next day i was still trying to think about level 2 which made my head wanting to blow up huh.gif apart from that i had a great 2 days my bp is far much better after level 3 i feel more stable and look better in my pics i know it takes me a long time before it all sinks in . thanks to ben on my level 2 and gary on level 3 for helping me so much wink.gif

hi all just done level 2 at a very wet level 2 at silverstone blink.gif so im now nic the rain trucker. apart from that i found level 2 pretty hard to take in. so wen i did level 3 the next day i was still trying to think about level 2 which made my head wanting to blow up huh.gif apart from that i had a great 2 days my bp is far much better after level 3 i feel more stable and look better in my pics i know it takes me a long time before it all sinks in . thanks to ben on my level 2 and gary on level 3 for helping me so much wink.gif

I was talking with Keith recently, and it came up that Level 2 can be a difficult level, but also the most rewarding when one gets it correctly. Some of those skills can apply to all manner of activities (driving, most sports?) maybe some of you can think of others.

Nic, anything in specific that you found difficult, or is it more that you need to practice?

Best,

CF

Level 2 is great and level 3 felt really fast.. I have to say that after level 3 I watched my video about 100 times, studying each corner and trying to see where I could improve and where my weak spots were. The next time on the track I was really able to work through those problem corners and dropped even more time off my laps!

Level 2 is great and level 3 felt really fast.. I have to say that after level 3 I watched my video about 100 times, studying each corner and trying to see where I could improve and where my weak spots were. The next time on the track I was really able to work through those problem corners and dropped even more time off my laps!

That's good use of video!

practice i think i was looking too far and for two long and wen i got too a corner i got into a mess .my coach in level 3 said i was missing alot of apexes so he said try and go back a bit try more of level 2 stuff and level 1 and it help me out so much . then i was hitting my apexes much better. may be for me there was so much going on in my head and i need more time and practice

practice i think i was looking too far and for two long and wen i got too a corner i got into a mess .my coach in level 3 said i was missing alot of apexes so he said try and go back a bit try more of level 2 stuff and level 1 and it help me out so much . then i was hitting my apexes much better. may be for me there was so much going on in my head and i need more time and practice

For sure we get a lot of guys that are told the advice, "look through the corner" but that realldy doesn't cut it, does it? There is a lot more technique to it, and very precise too.

I think level 2 is very challenging, but rewarding in more than just motorcycle riding (helped my wife with her car driving!).

CF