Level 3 & 4 Completed

I just had to tell everyone that Level 3 & 4 camp at Barber (Jun 4 & 5) was fantastic! I can't say enough about the cadre and the support provided! Job well done gang!

Level 3 was what I really needed, to work on some bad body positioning habits developed over the years. Kristie kept a great eye on me and I finally had an "Ah hah" moment early on the second day with spine alignment and head positioning issues. Cobie likewise, solve my vision and glasses problem with a piece of foam! It was all so interconnected that I would have never figured it out on my own....

When I got back on my bike for a repeat of level 4 on Sunday I was able to apply everything I learned while riding my own bike. But, after spending 2 days on the BMW.....my little 600 felt kind of anemic!

"Bravo Zulu" to all for an outstanding, albeit long and hot, weekend!

I just had to tell everyone that Level 3 & 4 camp at Barber (Jun 4 & 5) was fantastic! I can't say enough about the cadre and the support provided! Job well done gang!

Level 3 was what I really needed, to work on some bad body positioning habits developed over the years. Kristie kept a great eye on me and I finally had an "Ah hah" moment early on the second day with spine alignment and head positioning issues. Cobie likewise, solve my vision and glasses problem with a piece of foam! It was all so interconnected that I would have never figured it out on my own....

When I got back on my bike for a repeat of level 4 on Sunday I was able to apply everything I learned while riding my own bike. But, after spending 2 days on the BMW.....my little 600 felt kind of anemic!

"Bravo Zulu" to all for an outstanding, albeit long and hot, weekend!

Really glad to hear it, and glad the foam helped too (a little thing that has really helped).

Best,

CF