Hello From Syracuse Ny

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been riding for about 7 years and have just purchased my first sportbike this year. I enjoy it and am looking to better myself as rider of my 02 954rr. I will be taking the level I course on August 3rd of this year and have geared up by watching TWOW II about 3 o4 times already. If you have any pointers...I welcome them.

Thanks...see you on the track.

Bill

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been riding for about 7 years and have just purchased my first sportbike this year. I enjoy it and am looking to better myself as rider of my 02 954rr. I will be taking the level I course on August 3rd of this year and have geared up by watching TWOW II about 3 o4 times already. If you have any pointers...I welcome them.

Thanks...see you on the track.

Bill

Bill;

Welcome to the Forum and congratulations on your decision to attend the School at NJMP in August. You can use the Forum to research what you need to prepare for the School as well as read about other first time member's experiences. Reviewing the DVD is an excellent start but I would also recommend that you get copies of the Twist of the Wrist Books I & II as well as they explain in detail what you see in the DVD plus you will get a better sense of what you will learn in Level I.

Rainman (also from Syracuse)

Hi Bill,

Welcome, good plan you have done so far and Rainman's suggestions solid too. Even though the DVD has lots of info, the books have more pieces, and are very readable.

Any questions pop up, shoot them up here, we'd love to see 'em.

Best,

CF

(in my quest to get more "Lurkers" out of the closte). OK Bill you are new, so if you don't know a "lurker" is one that reads but doesn't post!

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy Bill. I'm starting to look into moving east, Carolina or Virginia, in a year or two, and look forward to the tracks. My only advice is to enjoy NJMP. I hope to make it out there one day.