Oulton Park 20/07/10

OK dont know if there's a way to edit the title but if it could changed to just trackdays or something that would be cool as I dont want to start a new thread for every day I do!

This time I'm doing Cadwell park on the 12th of Aug, will be camping in the paddock the night before!

Bobby

• 4 weeks later...

OK dont know if there's a way to edit the title but if it could changed to just trackdays or something that would be cool as I dont want to start a new thread for every day I do!

This time I'm doing Cadwell park on the 12th of Aug, will be camping in the paddock the night before!

Bobby

##

Bobby

##

What level are you taking.

Bobby

##

What level are you taking.

Sorry Razor

Bit of a misunderstanding there, I'm only posting trackdays I'm doing, so that if anyone from the forum fancies a track day and wants to hook up, they know I will be there!

It can be cool to get chatting with likeminded students in the paddock about what they get out of the drills etc! I have done levels 1-3!

Bobby