One Thing I Learned From Laguna.....

Never would have thought it, and I was sure I'd embedded this aspect of riding into my repatuar, but I've got to work on my pickup drill, and I'd recommend everyone else re-evaluate it. There wasn't a corner in Laguna, besides the corkscrew, that the GP riders weren't really digging in using the pickup drill (totally different watching it live. If you've never experienced it, you absolutely need to put it on your bucket list). Three AMA Superbike and one Supersport rider came even close to doing it as well as the GP riders were. I would have never thought the pickup drill would be what I noticed about these guys' riding.

Never would have thought it, and I was sure I'd embedded this aspect of riding into my repatuar, but I've got to work on my pickup drill, and I'd recommend everyone else re-evaluate it. There wasn't a corner in Laguna, besides the corkscrew, that the GP riders weren't really digging in using the pickup drill (totally different watching it live. If you've never experienced it, you absolutely need to put it on your bucket list). Three AMA Superbike and one Supersport rider came even close to doing it as well as the GP riders were. I would have never thought the pickup drill would be what I noticed about these guys' riding.

Yeah, watched Rossi to it right after getting back on the gas.