Njmp August 2Nd.

I just took level 1 at NJ thunderbolt track. I just want to thanks my coaches Peter and Josh. Awesome coaches. Could pick the minimum mistakes I made on the track and had me correct them right away. Very amazing the level of observation and their knowledge on the subject of riding techniques. I used the BMW (what a blast). Eventhough for level 2 and 3 I will be using my own bike. A liitle bit unconfortable with the BMW at the beginning due to the different set up as far as the position of the handlebar and foot pegs. But without a doubt it is a great bike to ride. I also was impressed with the smoothness of the quick shift. It is a little bit smoother than my after market BAZZAZ, in particular from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd. gear. I guess because the BMW it is already set up from factory. By the way that is my personal opinion. Cobie that is my 2 cents with reference to one of your topics regarding quick shifters. I am very pleased with level 1 and what I learned. Now it is time to keep practicing my drills. Level 2 and 3 Here I come.

55 and stay alive.

The razor

Congrats and Cool! I was expecting to be there...but noooo I had to have technical difficulties beyond our control. sad.gif

Thanks Gorecki

I am sorry you could not make it. Hope everything is O.K. You have to do it though. I am telling you

It is a good experience. Plus they do not tell you what you are doing wrong. They just tell you what the right way is

and they make sure you apply it. Differrent approach and it works.

The razor

I was there as well (level 4, white group). Great time and learned a lot as always.

AQAJR.

I did not know how much learning I needed to get to be a good rider until I took level 1.

I can not imagine the knowledge you have acquired at your level now.

Planning to improve and take the other Levels as well. Like the saying "one step at a time".

Congratulations for your accompliments as a rider. It is fun when you are riding with people

that knows the subject and can have you riding the right way.

Good luck to you and 55 stay alive.

I was there as well (level 4, white group). Great time and learned a lot as always.

AQAJR.

I did not know how much learning I needed to get to be a good rider until I took level 1.

Planning to improve and take the other Levels as well. Like the saying "one step at a time".

Congratulations for your accompliments as a rider. It is fun when you are riding with people

Exactly.

AQAJR.

Exactly.

Bah!!! All this happy good time talk is making me want to call a vendor and yell 'WHERE THE HELL'S MY FORK SPRINGS!!!!!' :lol:

If for any reason I come even close to missing September an NJMP, I'm going too start shooting and asking questions later...oh yeah, I don't own a gun. :huh:;)

AQAJR.

Exactly.

Bah!!! All this happy good time talk is making me want to call a vendor and yell 'WHERE THE HELL'S MY FORK SPRINGS!!!!!' laugh.gif

If for any reason I come even close to missing September an NJMP, I'm going too start shooting and asking questions later...oh yeah, I don't own a gun. huh.gifwink.gif

laugh.gif