My First Race (Ccs Lightning)

Well i had talked about it here before...so I thought I should just let you all know (since CSS had alot to do with me getting there). I finished my first CCS race about a month ago at Lightning at NJMP! (actually a pair of em). Was a total blast. And yes if you look at the results I DID NOT FINISH LAST (just don't look too closely at the results lol).

Kind of realized though that maybe I am just a weeeee bit out of my class!!!!...but I did accomplish my main goals.... I didn't kill myself...I didn't kill anyone else...and I finished...so Cobie...that will be your job at my lvl 4 coming up at TBOlt...get 10 secs of my laps times smile.gif lol

7-9-2010+5-19-51+PM.jpg

Well i had talked about it here before...so I thought I should just let you all know (since CSS had alot to do with me getting there). I finished my first CCS race about a month ago at Lightning at NJMP! (actually a pair of em). Was a total blast. And yes if you look at the results I DID NOT FINISH LAST (just don't look too closely at the results lol).

Kind of realized though that maybe I am just a weeeee bit out of my class!!!!...but I did accomplish my main goals.... I didn't kill myself...I didn't kill anyone else...and I finished...so Cobie...that will be your job at my lvl 4 coming up at TBOlt...get 10 secs of my laps times smile.gif lol

7-9-2010+5-19-51+PM.jpg

Great going! It was a blast wasn't it! You will get faster. I guarantee it.

Great job man! exciting the racing eh? the buzz of chasing someone, knowing it counts and you really want to get past them so much it hurts. Warning, can become very addictive and as our old pal fossil says, You will get better!

keep us posted.

Bullet

Thanks guys. Yes it was a blast and exciting, the whole thing was very cool. I have to say though my thoughts in going faster (and no question i was going faster lol) were more in the lines that I refused to get lapped by anyone in my group than trying to pass lol....Will try it one more time this season....CCS at lightning. Big advantage doing it on a track I have been around 1000 times lol...

V/r

Steve d