Need Input

wink.gif To the students who have taken both levels, I will appreciate the input.

I am planning to take level 2 and level 3. I need help in deciding if I should take level 2 and 3 at the same time (consecutive days) or should I take level 2 and then later on level 3.

Thank you

55 stay alive.

wink.gif To the students who have taken both levels, I will appreciate the input.

I am planning to take level 2 and level 3. I need help in deciding if I should take level 2 and 3 at the same time (consecutive days) or should I take level 2 and then later on level 3.

Thank you

55 stay alive.

Razor;

I have done it both ways; the first time I did back to back days I was unprepared for the cumulative demands it would place on me physically and mentally so the second day was not as productive. The second time I did back to back days I ate it up! I was ready and on the second day I didn't have to reacclimate to being on a track, I didn't have to reacclimate to being on that particular track nor the bike or anything beyond the new drills so I was able to integrate the two days with my previous training in a big big way.

Rainman

Thank you

55 stay alive.

Razor;

I have done it both ways; the first time I did back to back days I was unprepared for the cumulative demands it would place on me physically and mentally so the second day was not as productive. The second time I did back to back days I ate it up! I was ready and on the second day I didn't have to reacclimate to being on a track, I didn't have to reacclimate to being on that particular track nor the bike or anything beyond the new drills so I was able to integrate the two days with my previous training in a big big way.

Rainman

Thanks Rainman for your input.

I am going to give a little bit of thought as to what you said. I will wait for other students input also. I have to consider the two days on the track and whatever comes with it. Originally, I was planning to take level2 and then later on level3. I just have to wait to see first if it is worthy and 2nd. if I can survive the 2 days at the track. I took level 1 and physically I was O.K. I do not know how demanding level2 is. But I will keep your input in mind. If I decide to take the 2 days I will make sure I prepare myself physically and mentally. Thanks again for your input which is well taken.

The razor

55 stay alive.

"The second time I did back to back days I ate it up! I was ready and on the second day I didn't have to reacclimate to being on a track, I didn't have to reacclimate to being on that particular track nor the bike or anything beyond the new drills so I was able to integrate the two days with my previous training in a big big way."

Kevin

I agree with Kevin. I did level two and three back to back and I would have to say it worked for me. The level three class just put everything together and made a huge impact on my riding.

"The second time I did back to back days I ate it up! I was ready and on the second day I didn't have to reacclimate to being on a track, I didn't have to reacclimate to being on that particular track nor the bike or anything beyond the new drills so I was able to integrate the two days with my previous training in a big big way."

Kevin

I agree with Kevin. I did level two and three back to back and I would have to say it worked for me. The level three class just put everything together and made a huge impact on my riding.

Thanks fossilfuel.

After reading your input and Rainman's,

I will take leve2 and 3 back to back. Also, I will take Reinman's advise of preparing myself (physically and mentally) for the 2 days.

Thank you guys.

be safe and 55 stay alive.