Beating Tough Noise Restrictions At Silverstone.....just.

silly.jpg

After a close call with the noise restrictions at Silverstone I have to rethink my afternoon sessions!!

On a more serious note, I want to highlight how much CSS has helped me to improve. In April I went to Silverstone on my 170bhp GSXR1000K6, and could just about get around the new GP circuit in 3min35sec. On Monday I was on my 120bhp GSXR750K7 lapping at 2min50sec! The improvements have been huge, and that's all down to the lessons I've learned at CSS. Thanks to one and all who have helped me over the 2010 track day season, as it's now time for me to head off to the mountains and train for the World Championships in Disabled Skiing.

sil1.jpg

sil3.jpg

sil4.jpg

sil5.jpg

The good news is it can only get better. I've been riding track for 3 years now, and am just now getting to where I think improving on my bike will get me on par with my riding peers. It always would have helped, but that wouldn't have helped me improve as a rider.