Hi From Istanbul - Turkey

Hi everybody.

I am Yigit Gergin from Istanbul. 36 years old.

I have been riding since 2007. I ride my bike whole year. Rain, hot, cold. (sometimes snow) My average was going to be 20K km per year. But unfortunately I had crashed in istanbul park on a track day this June and had to give a break. I think I will be back on riding soon (I can't give more details, sometimes I share this computer with my wife).

I have participated level 1 and 2. I have read twist of the wrist 1-2, high performance riding techniques, watched the DVD... also so many other books. I love riding, reading, traning and learning from others experience.

Cheers.

Hello Yigit,

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you are a "real biker." I'm sorry to hear that you crashed and hope you weren't hurt too badly--or at least learned something. :D I hope you get back on two wheels soon.

Hello Yigit,

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you are a "real biker." I'm sorry to hear that you crashed and hope you weren't hurt too badly--or at least learned something. :D I hope you get back on two wheels soon.

Thank you. Actually I have 2 titanium rods and 26 screws in my right leg.. But it looks like I am walking and will be riding again. I cant say bad.. right ?

Have I learned something ?.. Couple of things..

I have attended the track day with the bike that I am riding the most, F800GS. To get to know my bike better.

If you start going around the corner as fast as 600 racing machines you are in a danger zone. That guy is 70% you are 100%

New set of tires before track day may be a good idea

Too much lean angle combined with too harsh on throttle is not a good idea. Your bike is a not racing bike. Thats why the other bikes are called racing bike.. If you lean 50degrees, you suddenly end up 90degrees.

Attend level 3-4 before trying new things yourself.

Hi everybody.

I am Yigit Gergin from Istanbul. 36 years old.

I have been riding since 2007. I ride my bike whole year. Rain, hot, cold. (sometimes snow) My average was going to be 20K km per year. But unfortunately I had crashed in istanbul park on a track day this June and had to give a break. I think I will be back on riding soon (I can't give more details, sometimes I share this computer with my wife). I am also an I.A.M. member

I have participated level 1 and 2. I have read twist of the wrist 1-2, high performance riding techniques, watched the DVD... also so many other books. I love riding, reading, traning and learning from others experience.

Cheers.

Welcome to the forum! Like Crash said, a "real" rider"!

Best,

Cobie