New Dvd Idea

There's definitely a lot of information this school offers. Moreover, the books and current DVDs afford a great amount of info; but what about a compilation of actual school stuff -- as seen on youTube. With the many videos (I've only gone through three so far), I know there's an opportunity for some added CSS revenue whilst providing another great learning aid.

Another thought: Create a level-by-level introductory prelude video for students. Perhaps even an email with a few links to some of the youTube vids that introduce the skills that will be taught. There's always refinement that comes from the in-person training, but something along these lines could give a few days for students to 'get there heads around the material' before "mastering it," so to speak.

Just a few suggestions from a CSS fan and lover-of-learnin' :D I'd buy a compilation of school excerpts that were put together similarly to the twist book/dvd.

I apologize if this is too presumptuous but after seeing the knee to knee and hip flick 2-min videos this idea popped up.

There's definitely a lot of information this school offers. Moreover, the books and current DVDs afford a great amount of info; but what about a compilation of actual school stuff -- as seen on youTube. With the many videos (I've only gone through three so far), I know there's an opportunity for some added CSS revenue whilst providing another great learning aid.

Another thought: Create a level-by-level introductory prelude video for students. Perhaps even an email with a few links to some of the youTube vids that introduce the skills that will be taught. There's always refinement that comes from the in-person training, but something along these lines could give a few days for students to 'get there heads around the material' before "mastering it," so to speak.

Just a few suggestions from a CSS fan and lover-of-learnin' :D I'd buy a compilation of school excerpts that were put together similarly to the twist book/dvd.

I apologize if this is too presumptuous but after seeing the knee to knee and hip flick 2-min videos this idea popped up.

Your are welcome to shoot keith a note on that: keith@superbikeschool.com

CF