Updated Schedule For Uk/europe

Ladies/Gents,

I've been made aware there are going to be some more additions to the European schedule and you'll see these dates added to the following link http://www.superbikeschool.co.uk/schedule.php in due course.

To advise, there have been dates for Denmark added on 14th/15th July 2011. I have no details on which circuit yet I'm afraid, but please keep an eye on the schedule to find more details over the coming weeks.

Bullet

To advise, there have been dates for Denmark added on 14th/15th July 2011. I have no details on which circuit yet I'm afraid, but please keep an eye on the schedule to find more details over the coming weeks.

woohoo-smiley.gif

Awesome - I'm already looking forward to this. Keep the details coming :-)

Kai

Ladies/Gents,

I've been made aware there are going to be some more additions to the European schedule and you'll see these dates added to the following link http://www.superbikeschool.co.uk/schedule.php in due course.

Bullet

Hey Bullet,

If I came to Europe for a class, which circuit would be the the most fun. You gys have classes at Portimao? What bikes do you use?

Never mind...I found it. You use the R6. The motor cases are paper thin. LOL!

You use the R6. The motor cases are paper thin. LOL!

Well stay on the f**ker then! ;) Our bikes all wear crash protection as well, I don't remember a case ever going through.....

We won't be going to Portimao with school this year, though I'm going in May if you'd like to pop over. B) It's an amazing track that when we did go, i couldn't ride as I'd had my accident the week before. Gutted!

Bullet

You use the R6. The motor cases are paper thin. LOL!

Well stay on the f**ker then! ;) Our bikes all wear crash protection as well, I don't remember a case ever going through.....

We won't be going to Portimao with school this year, though I'm going in May if you'd like to pop over. B) It's an amazing track that when we did go, i couldn't ride as I'd had my accident the week before. Gutted!

Bullet

"Well stay on the f**ker then! ;)" You must be psychic! LOL!

• 4 weeks later...