From Australia, Wa

hey

my name is stewy, 21 years old and been riding road bikes for about 2 years now (dirt since before i can remember). I currently have a cbr 600 07 and madly looking for a cheap track bike. If i had of knowen it was going to be so addictive i would never of bought the bike.

hopefully get down the the school at phillip island in april if all goes to plan.

Gday Stewy, welcome to the forum!

Two wheels on track is VERY addictive hey! Wannaroo your local?

Where about's from WA are you from? I've lived over that way a while... I miss the sunsets over the sea at Scarborough.

P.s. If you come east to PI be prepared to be spoilt. It's an amazing experience!

hey

my name is stewy, 21 years old and been riding road bikes for about 2 years now (dirt since before i can remember). I currently have a cbr 600 07 and madly looking for a cheap track bike. If i had of knowen it was going to be so addictive i would never of bought the bike.

hopefully get down the the school at phillip island in april if all goes to plan.

Welcome stewy!

You are right on about the addiction. After my first experience on the track at CSS Level 1 I was hooked. I went out and bought some leathers and while having them altered I told the woman working on them (an experienced racer herself) "I have found a new addiction". She looked at me and in all earnest said "Drugs would be cheaper" laugh.gif

And BTW I will be most jealous if you get to ride Phillip Island but I hope you make it!

Ride safe,

Carey

Archived