Where Are You ?

Hey Guys and Gals,

It has been awhile. I took my levels 1 & 2 in 2009 and looking forward to coming back for my Levels 3 & 4 this year! I see my coaches Joe Calabro and Cobie are still around, but was also hoping to say hello to coach Jim Small as well. Is he still coaching with the school this year? I see a couple of newer faces gracing the cover of CSS! I look forward to working with exceptional staff at the California Superbike School again...you folks are truely one in a million!

Thanks for the great times,

Grasshopper2

Hey Guys and Gals,

It has been awhile. I took my levels 1 & 2 in 2009 and looking forward to coming back for my Levels 3 & 4 this year! I see my coaches Joe Calabro and Cobie are still around, but was also hoping to say hello to coach Jim Small as well. Is he still coaching with the school this year? I see a couple of newer faces gracing the cover of CSS! I look forward to working with exceptional staff at the California Superbike School again...you folks are truely one in a million!

Thanks for the great times,

Grasshopper2

Hi G/hopper,

Joe and I will be here for sure. Joe is going to do some racing this year, but has a pretty full schedule with us. Jim isn't with us any more, but I did see him at the Long Beach bike show. He had a successful some very good success racing locally and I think he was planning on moving onto some other activities, but don't know more than that.

If you want to get a hold of him, I'll see if I can track his e-mail down and get that to you, just shoot me a pm if so.

CF

Archived