Hi From Uk

Hi Jack,

Welcome to the forum, your bike is very shiny and no one's going to plead they didn't see you coming are they? ;)

So, you're obviously interesting in improving your riding Jack, why not tell us a bit more about yourself? How long have you been riding? Where abouts you from? What kind of riding you do mainly (road/track), have you done a school, thinking, or planning of doing one? What are your main challenges you'd like to resolve?

Bullet

hey bullet

im 23 and from lowestoft in suffolk ive been riding for almost 4 years now - a month or 2 i started out on a aprilia rs250 rode that for 2 years then moved up to a RSV mille for a short time then got my zx10 99% of my riding is on the road ive only ever done 1 track day which was on my rs250 i enjoyed it very much but ive just never gotten round to doing another one (party due to the fear of some knob trying to come round the inside of me and wiping me out as he's run out of talent mid corner) ive also do moto x riding howeva only done it a couple of times and im a complete novice at it

ive never been to the school i applyed a few year ago but due to the power restiriction on my license i was told i wouldnt be able to attend ive looked at twist of the wrist 2 and watched the dvd found them both helpfull no end as you say im very interested in improving my riding skills i have my bike booked into MCT suspension next week to try to improve it evan more, im def thinking of attending the school this year

im currently working of pivot steering ive been reading the post in the other section with great interest i tryed it out with not much understanding of its working's behind it althought after reading the post ive tryed it again and it seems to work better now, ( i find the bike is more flickable now not sure if thats surpose to be part of it?) one problem i find sometimes is the bike understeering on roundabouts particually when getting my knee down im not talking huge amount but only a little any surgestions?

jack

Hi Jack,

Welcome, and yeah Pivot Steering can take a little bit to get used to.

Hope we do get you at the school one of these days, see what you are doing there.

Best,

CF

Hi Jack,

Welcome, and yeah Pivot Steering can take a little bit to get used to.

Hope we do get you at the school one of these days, see what you are doing there.

Best,

CF

cheers cobie

Archived