Welcome to the forum rc8! I booked level 2 right after completing level 1 also. Amazing what a bit of education can do right?

You will enjoy being part of this group, there is a wealth of information and quite a few knowledgeable people. Don't be afraid to jump in and post up.

Tell us about your riding, are you mostly a street rider or are you going to track that KTM? And have you had it long? How do you like her?

Ride safe,

Carey

level 1 was such an eye opener amazing what such basic things can do to your riding cant wait for level 2

spent almost 20 yrs riding mx retired from that 2 yrs ago and decided to give sportsbikes a try. contemplating turning the rc8 into a full time track toy as i dont enjoy riding on the road as much as i used to for numerous reasons.

the ktm is a brilliant bit of kit love it to bits !!! owned it for a year now

level 1 was such an eye opener amazing what such basic things can do to your riding cant wait for level 2

spent almost 20 yrs riding mx retired from that 2 yrs ago and decided to give sportsbikes a try. contemplating turning the rc8 into a full time track toy as i dont enjoy riding on the road as much as i used to for numerous reasons.

the ktm is a brilliant bit of kit love it to bits !!! owned it for a year now

I know what you mean about riding on the road, some days it seems like the cagers are actually trying to run you over. And after you get a taste of track riding yu have to ask yourself why am I risking this?

Glad to hear you are enjoying that KTM. I think it is one good looking machine and I'm keen to give one a go around the track some day. :D

Archived