How Fast Do Classes Fill?

I'm very interested in attending a class at VIR this spring but I will be a little short on cash until around the middle - end of January. Will I still have time to sign up? I'm sure you will only be guessing on your part but can you please give me your best guess using previous years as an example?

Thanks...

P.S.

I still haven't decided on 1 or 2 day but it will definitely be for level 1.

• 1 month later...

I was wondering the same thing...I had a talk with my fiance about taking the class and she agreed to help me pay for a day so maybe I will see you there(Senfo). Do you do any riding in NC...I live in the Durham area and I am enjoying all of this nice weather we are having this time of the year(January)...What kind of bike do you ride! I have a 2004 ZX10R, I plan on putting a pipe on it sometime this month and a seat cowl..I also want a hyperpro steering damper but I have to take it one step at a time being in school and all; funds are not where I want them to be but I will be in a class at VIR if I have anything to say about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
If you plan on riding your own bike pay up as soon as you can. These are limited spots and sell out quickly.

+1.... the answer "too damned" came to mind when looking at the question...

So if anybody reading is on the schedule going to Blackhawk Farms, using their own bike, please come down with something (non-life threatning)... <_<

The funny thing about htis year is that more riders are choosing our new ZX 6Rs than in the years past so those are the spots that are filling up the quickest. I suppose with Tommy's amazing runaway win at Daytona that will only increase. So your chances of getting a spot on your own bike are better than they have been in the years past.

I've ridden our new bikes and, just to put in a huge pump for our sponsor, they are really sweet. Last year's 636 was already the best bike I could think of for track training and riding and this year's bike is head and shoulders above even that---I really like them and the reason is that you just don't think about the bike after about two laps, it's always there for you doing what you want it to do.

Keith