Another Newbie From New Jersey

Welcome to the forum! I was in the same boat a few years ago and took the CSS class on the advice of my local shop owner. The only thing I could think afterward was I wished I had done it years earlier.

Let us know if you have any questions. There is a lot of good information here on the school, as well as on riding technique and individual experiences. If you are curious about the school experience specifically, I wrote reviews of my experience through level 4 and would be happy to share them.

Best,

Carey

May 24 will be my first CSS too, but I'll be bringing my own bike. Can't wait! I've done a handful of track days, and far too much straight line commuting to work over the past several years.

I agree this forum is a great resource. The level of thoughtfulness and detailed observation and explanation is far beyond what you typically find on a riding site.

May 24 will be my first CSS too, but I'll be bringing my own bike. Can't wait! I've done a handful of track days, and far too much straight line commuting to work over the past several years.

I agree this forum is a great resource. The level of thoughtfulness and detailed observation and explanation is far beyond what you typically find on a riding site.

See you there, I got confirmation.