? About Streets Of Willows

Hi,

I'll be heading down from San Francisco to do Levels 1 & 2 at Streets of Willows next week. Anyone have some good advice/info regarding that track? I've been looking around for some videos so I get an idea what the layout is like.

Also, my current suspension set up is for Thunderhill (smooth, fast and flowing), can I get some general guidlines for adjustments to get me in the ballpark?

Thanks and looking forward to the classes!

-e

It's tighter and a bit bumpier than T/hill. When you get there, you can check in with Will, but usually best to ride a little as some of the things we'll do with you on the first day will effect how the bike handles.

What killed me is people braking down the backside of the track. You can stay on the throttle for a while. NOT while you're doing the no brake drill. I've always liked this video.

At 37 seconds they get to the backside and you can see the rider get on it, but he quickly has to back off because of the other riders coming off the throttle.