After Typhoon Ride , Microslides Everywhere!

Long story short; typhoon Soulik hit my area and the road turned into a mush of leaves twigs and whatnot

Had a ride to my favourite vegetarian restaurant and soooo many micro-slides along the way~

Thanks to not triggering SR-s , good throttle control and nearly everything short of gear shifting (im on a CVT 2 wheeler) in the twist2 book and DVD , I had a safe round trip ~

Thanks so much for the skills imparted !

post-17461-0-13858300-1373719340_thumb.jpg

post-17461-0-70625900-1373719342_thumb.jpg

Glad you made it ok, that looks like a real mess. I've lived in hurricane prone areas for years and I have to admit I stay off of the bike after a storm (the Jeep always seems a safer bet for handing the debris :) ).

But I have to admit the food looks good. Do they make it spicey? I love me some spicey.

Glad you made it ok, that looks like a real mess. I've lived in hurricane prone areas for years and I have to admit I stay off of the bike after a storm (the Jeep always seems a safer bet for handing the debris :) ).

But I have to admit the food looks good. Do they make it spicey? I love me some spicey.

They have the spicy condiments ^^