Salt And Potassium

What are the salt and potassium suplements you guys use at the schools.

I think they were these from Standard Vitamins:

Potassium Gluconate @ 595 mg

Sea Salt @ 450 mg

Cell Salts (Bioplasma)

What is the ratio you recommend for the PG and salt? I remember there being some numbers related to body weight, but forgot them. :) How much bioplasma as well?

It's been REALLY hot out at WSIR lately...

Thanks,

-Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Brian, I don't think we can make an official recommendation as far as how much to take, we aren't doctors. But you do have the right supplements and I usually take 2 or 3 of each after each session on track along with a TON of water.

• 10 months later...

Hey Brian, I don't think we can make an official recommendation as far as how much to take, we aren't doctors. But you do have the right supplements and I usually take 2 or 3 of each after each session on track along with a TON of water.

Thanks Stuman! I know this is a LATE response, but... :) My race bike weighs more than I do without my gear on, so... :) I remember Keith and/or his wife telling me 2 of one and 3 of the other at a couple of the classes... I just don't remember which was which. I did run out of salt before potassium though (time to order more of both).

-Brian